Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Booker Profiles

Thread: Booker Profiles
View Single Post

Old 01-22-2012, 05:49 AM   #150 (permalink)
ATF
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

ATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Booker Profiles

USERNAME: ATF
NAME & AGE: Andre, 15
LIVE: Portalegre, Portugal
MY THREAD: ICW (International Championship Wrestling)
WHAT I LIKE THE MOST ABOUT BOOKING: The fact that you have the powers to use the wrestlers, the storylines, and the matches you have at your disposition, and use them the way you want.
MY FAVOURITE PROMOTION & WRESTLER (NON-BTB): WWE/Stone Cold Steve Austin (All-time), CM Punk (today)

Special thanks to King Gimp for the sig.

MARKING FOR:
Daniel Bryan | Bad News Barrett | The Wyatt Family | Dean Ambrose | Damien Sandow | Sami Zayn | Austin Aries | Kota Ibushi | Kenny Omega | William Regal | Renee Young | YOSHIHIKO - The greatest dummy wrestler of all the times | Anything DDT tbh, especially the Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship matches
ATF is offline   Reply With Quote