Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2012, 10:56 PM   #120 (permalink)
DFUSCMAN
Working on my abs

DFUSCMAN 501 - 1000DFUSCMAN 501 - 1000DFUSCMAN 501 - 1000DFUSCMAN 501 - 1000DFUSCMAN 501 - 1000DFUSCMAN 501 - 1000DFUSCMAN 501 - 1000DFUSCMAN 501 - 1000
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

It's not a moty but bryan vs. henry this past smackdown is really showcasing bryan's heel character and how great he is right now.

Spoiler for bryan's heel work:
Bryan from the start of the match was trying to get on the nerves of the lumberjacks, saying You can't touch me multiple times and just constantly berating them. Bryan realizes he can't beat henry because he's dominating him throughout the match. Bryan attacks a lumberjack and gets back in the ring after he's attacked. When henry's outside the ring bryan starts kicking at the lumberjacks. Then all hell breaks loose and bryan is the guy who smartly started all the chaos.

Bryan then sneaks out the back door with his title because the match is ruled a no contest due to the lumberjacks.

Bryan right now is playing an absolutely fantastic heel right now. He calls himself in a wwe.com promo after the match not only the best wrestler in the world but also the smartest wrestler in the world.

I love his character right now, the smart heel is such a great character for bryan. And wwe is booking his reign to perfection right now.

Last edited by DFUSCMAN : 01-21-2012 at 11:00 PM.
DFUSCMAN is offline   Reply With Quote