Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2012, 10:31 PM   #649 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokepepsi View Post
It's still the most viewed segment/part of the show/overrun in raw history.

Obv if it was the Rock you would be wetting your panties.

(good to have you back again btw)
Nah I have no problem with that, It's not like it's new to me or something, The Rock still has the two biggest segments and 2/3 biggest overrun numbers, if you want the top 3:

Austin/Taker 28/6/99 - 9.5 (good for this match because there was no overrun for Nitro that week...)
Rock/Shane 1/5/00 - 9.1
Rock/Austin/Vince vs Taker/HHH/Shane 10/5/99 - 9.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryCoon View Post
Chris Jericho losing more viewers each week
Doesn't surprise me at all TBH, the random segments they put him in is one problem, but his character is ridiculous now, he got a superstar reaction/presentation when he came back, but he decided that he wants a different character instead of being a star, same thing happened with the merchandise when he was a heel, but that's his mentality, not good IMO but I'm still waiting to see him on RAW.

Last edited by Rock316AE : 01-21-2012 at 10:34 PM.