Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2012, 05:33 PM   #3259 (permalink)
brian8448
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

brian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missed
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Delfin View Post
I'm getting a lil baked, bout to put together a computer desk and rearrange some shit around here. Think I'll be out of weed by tomorrow, guess I'll see what happens. Might rip some bongs, it's been a while. I'm more of a glass pipe guy that's my go to method when in small (2-3) groups or alone.

When you mentioned "blasting into another universe" I couldn't help but think of DMT lol. That shit is fucking crazy. I've tripped on mushrooms at least like 40+ times, many times in the 5g-7g range alone, have taken plenty of acid, thought I knew what tripping was all about. DMT showed me I didn't know shit lol. It was pretty amazing though, tasted very much not good however. More than a little overwhelming/all-encompassing if you have the good shit and can hit it correctly. Not sure I would recommend it to anyone except those who seek it out though, it's like THE pinnacle of what I think a psychedelic can be strength wise. Any further I don't think you'll ever come back.
Where did you go about finding DMT brother? I've been wanting to try it for a few years but it's definitely not something most people who smoke have or even know about.
brian8448 is offline   Reply With Quote