Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2012, 09:46 AM   #2849 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Finished Homeland last night (SPOILERS AHEAD). I liked it more than that Welsh prick above me. Definitely my favourite show of last year. Carrie sort of came across as a pain in the ass for the first few episodes, but I grew to sympathize with her as the season went on. The end of the second last episode where she's all weepy faced and trying DESPERATELY to convince David not to strip the wall of all that work she'd gone loopy (or loopyer) putting together was really great. She totally nailed it once the whole bi-polar thing went south.

Last episode with Brody sweating buckets and turning white as a sheet as he contemplates whether or not to flip the switch was some TENSE shit. Damian Lewis was fucking incredible the whole season. Him capping Walker at the end was COLD.

Best part of the season was Walker tying up some old lady, occupying her apartment so he could shoot important people, then casually walking away and ruffling old lady's hair like she was some kind of pet. What a boss. Shame he got shot in the head.

Glad there's going to be a second season. There were parts of the first season that made me think it might be a one and done deal.