Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2012, 09:41 AM   #3256 (permalink)
bradk
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

bradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

The first time I smoked sucked ass. I took a couple hits of dirt weed from a blunt roach and felt absolutely nothing. The second time, though, I was in the clouds. I was in a car with a few buddies and we passed around a few joints for 30 minutes or so. I still felt nothing, but we continued to drive around and stopped at a gas station to get something to drink. As soon as I opened the car door I immediately started laughing like a complete fucking maniac and got right back in the car to save myself from extreme embarrassment. My friends insisted I go in so they can laugh at my expense, so I did. I tried to buy an orange soda with a straight face but failed miserably. Everything the cashier said to me just made me laugh even more. The transaction we had went something like this:

Cashier: "Hello. That will be $1.69"
Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PFFFFFFFFFT HI OK PFFFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHA."

After successfully convincing the cashier that I was completely retarded I went home repeatedly saying: "This is horrible, horribly awesome." the entire way back to my house. When I got home I played guitar for like 4 hours and passed out on my couch. I never had so much fun doing something so uneventful in my life.
bradk is offline   Reply With Quote