Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2012, 09:03 AM   #3255 (permalink)
Spiron
Veteran

Spiron needs to make some friendsSpiron needs to make some friendsSpiron needs to make some friendsSpiron needs to make some friendsSpiron needs to make some friendsSpiron needs to make some friendsSpiron needs to make some friendsSpiron needs to make some friendsSpiron needs to make some friends
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

My first couple of times are fuzzy in my head, and kinda all blur into one, to be honest... but generally, awesome experience.

On a side note, I had a whole friggin' post typed out in this quick reply box then read back over it. Briefly, I managed to go from my first days of being high into talking about my counteracting method's for my tolerance increase over the years, and a slight rant about people in denial that weed does in fact get you less high as the years roll on. I just didn't get the message across well. So.. it'd be safe to say I'm nicely high, then. This bag has lasted me awhile. On the last one though. Prob pick up again Wednesday.
Spiron is offline   Reply With Quote