Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2012, 07:16 AM   #105 (permalink)
cp954
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

cp954 cp954 cp954 cp954 cp954 cp954
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

PREDICTION TEMPLATE

7.~AOW World Heavyweight Championship~
SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE: Shawn Michaels~
ECW RULES~
The Worthy Champion Chris Jericho(c) v. The Whole F’n Show Rob Van Dam
Going with Jericho to retain here thanks to Michaels. The signs of a Michaels heel turn have been there lately and a feud between he and Van Dam could well be on the cards in the near future.

6.~I Quit Match~
*Loser Leaves AOW
The Man on the Moon Christian Cage v. The Real Deal Bobby Lashley

Very tricky one to call here as there’s a lot of options you have available to you. I’m gonna go with Lashley here and lead to more crazed stuff from Christian, refusing to leave until the ‘truth’ is revealed.

5.~AOW Cruiserweight Championship~
The American Dragon Bryan Danielson(c) v. Gregory Helms

Much like the match above, this one is tough to call. I think you’ve done great with both these two and the feud in general and a defeat could hurt both men. I’m gonna go with Danielson for no particular reason really, just a feeling. Could very well be the show stealer though.

1.~AOW Tag Team Championship~
The World’s Greatest Tag Team(c) v. The Mercenaries

The Mercenaries have been on a roll of late and a win here would be nice BUT I see WGTT leaving with the belts as there are a lot more possibilities with them as champions in my opinion.

2.~AOW Dynasty Championship~
Muhammad Hassan(c) v. Lance Storm

This one is probably the only no brainer of the card, well, I hope! Hassan all the way here and move on to face Punk.

4.~Grudge Match~
Aero Star v. Jamie Noble

I’m gonna go with Aero Star here, just to give him a big win as he’s had a lot of hype since arriving and a win here solidifies him.

3.~Tag Team Turmoil~
*#1 Contendership for the AOW Tag Team Championships
(Teams not in entrance order)
Sons of the Dungeon v. American Made v. Samoan Fight Club v. The Hooliganz v. Low Jack v. Ken Doane & Chris Masters

A tough one to call yet again. My initial pick would’ve been American Made but I think that you could extend their feud with Sons of the Dungeon so with that in mind, I’m gonna go with the Hooliganz and we get a WGTT/Hooliganz rematch.

~Bonus Questions~

What will be the match order? Done.
Will there be blood? If so, during which match? Yes. Lashley/Christian
What will be the longest match? Tag Team Turmoil
What will be the shortest match? Hassan/Storm
Who takes the fall in the Tag Team Championship match? Burchill
Predict the order of teams in the Tag Team Turmoil match: Uhmmm, Sons of the Dungeon, Doane and Masters, Hooliganz, Low Jack, Samoan Fight Club, American Made.

Very much looking forward to it, hell of a card. Good luck man.
cp954 is offline   Reply With Quote