Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2012, 06:14 AM   #104 (permalink)
iMac
Step Up And Play...

iMac is getting a pushiMac is getting a pushiMac is getting a pushiMac is getting a pushiMac is getting a pushiMac is getting a pushiMac is getting a pushiMac is getting a pushiMac is getting a pushiMac is getting a pushiMac is getting a push
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

PREDICTION TEMPLATE

7.~AOW World Heavyweight Championship~
SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE
: Shawn Michaels
~ECW RULES~

The Worthy Champion Chris Jericho(c) v. The Whole F’n Show Rob Van Dam
I'm gonna pick Jericho to win, thanks to a turn from Michaels, leading to a Michaels/Van Dam feud down the road. But tonight, Jericho scrapes by and hangs onto the gold.

6.~I Quit Match~
*Loser Leaves AOW*

The Man on the Moon Christian Cage v. The Real Deal Bobby Lashley
I'm gonna go for Lashley here, but I think this is far from over, and I certainly don't think Christian will be leaving the company any time soon. But Lashley gets this one imo.

4.~AOW Cruiserweight Championship~
The American Dragon Bryan Danielson(c) v. Gregory Helms
I don't really see any other title changes, apart from this one. I'm gonna go for Helms here, as I feel there is a stronger supporting cast for a heel champion right now, with Helms capable of feuding with Mysterio, Aero Star, etc. Danielson could even make a quick move up the card to do something brutal with Finlay maybe? But yeah, for now I'm picking Helms.

1.~AOW Tag Team Championship~
The World’s Greatest Tag Team(c) v. The Mercenaries

Champs to retain here. Mercenaries still have unfinished business with the Punk/Storm combination. So champs retain here, going on to face the winners of the turmoil match.

5.~AOW Dynasty Championship~
Muhammad Hassan(c) v. Lance Storm

Hassan's been such a strong character for you in this thread, I can't see anyway you'd want to take the strap off him. Hassan retains here.

2.~Grudge Match~
Aero Star v. Jamie Noble

Given my prediction above with Helms/Danielson, I'm gonna go for Aero Star here. I think he's had a lot of hype so far and I'm sure you'll want to follow through on that on the big stage.

3.~Tag Team Turmoil~
*#1 Contendership for the AOW Tag Team Championships*

(Teams not in entrance order)
Sons of the Dungeon v. American Made v. Samoan Fight Club v. The Hooliganz v. Low Jack v. Ken Doane & Chris Masters
Low Jack, Samaoan Fight Club and Doane/Masters are ruled out for me, just can't see them challenging right now. Having picked Haas and Benjamin above, and given their long feud with The Hooliganz, I'm gonna rule out London and Kendrick too. Which leaves us with the Sons and American Made. I'll go for American Made, they've kinda had an edge for me so far, but the battle between the two teams should be a good one, but American Made to come out on top.

~Bonus Questions~

What will be the match order? Done.
Will there be blood? If so, during which match? Yes. Lashley/Christian.
What will be the longest match? Tag Team Turmoil maybe? Although probably Jericho/Van Dam.
What will be the shortest match? Noble/Aero Star.
Who takes the fall in the Tag Team Championship match? Albright I guess?
Predict the order of teams in the Tag Team Turmoil match. God, eh... Hooliganz, Samoans, Low Jack, Sons of Dungeon, Masters/Doane, American Made.

Looking forward to it man.

iMac is offline   Reply With Quote