Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2012, 05:16 AM   #3254 (permalink)
wrestlingfan91
Twitter ‘n’ Grapes

wrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friends
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

You guys take me back, my first time was about 4 years ago, i always wanted to try it, my best friend started smoking weed half a year earlier and always told me storys and i was like i have to get into that, so the first time it was cold so we went into a boiler room of a friend of ours and another dude was with us, it was hot in the room, boiling you might say´´, we smoked 2 joints, and i was like, feeling nothing at all, maybe i needed more but my throat was hurting like a bitch, we went outside and all of a sudden i cant remember why or how or what, but i jumped into the gras and made a snowangle, while my friends were rolling on the ground crying of laughter, that night was epic, we did all kinds of stupid shit, i wish i could relieve that moment, its still great to go out with friends and i still meet with my best friend often, but that day holds a special place in my heart, we didnt even have food so we ate chocolate cream, just that, nio bread.