Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2012, 08:25 PM   #103 (permalink)
Brandon_Brownson
Learning to break kayfabe

Brandon_Brownson is an after thoughtBrandon_Brownson is an after thought
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

PREDICTION

Aero Star VS Jamie Knoble

I think that this will be a solid opening match and Knoble will get a few big moves in, but Star will get the win in this match.

Muhammad Hassan VS Lance Storm

No doubt in my mind that Hassan will retain the Dynasty title, but I think that Punk will make his presence known post-match.

Tag Team Turmoil

I'm going to go ahead and rule out Low Jack, Doane & Masters and the Samoan Fight Club right off the bat. Neither of these teams have had enough time to develop quite yet, so I don't think their chances of winning are good at all. The Hooliganz had a great triple match series with WGTT, but not enough time has passed for them to have a rematch, so they're out. We're down to two. I like both teams, but I'll go with American Made here!

Bryan Danielson VS Gregory Helms

One of my more anticipated matches. As much as I like Helms, I'm hoping that Danielson gets the win, preferably by submission. Danielson deserves gold around his waist, and I have a feeling your not going to push him toward the world title quite yet.

Christian Cage VS Bobby Lashley

You spent too much time developing Cage to let him go. Good bye Lashley! One thing's for sure, though; this one's gonna be brutal!

Worlds Greatest Tag Team VS Mercenaries

WGTT is going to retain. No questions asked.

Chris Jericho VS Rob Van Dam

I'm sure that HBK and maybe even Wight will be involved with the finish, but I firmly believe that the winner is going to be A WORTHY MAN!!! Jericho to win!

What will be the match order?
Done

Will there be blood? If so, during which match?
I'm seeing some juice flowing in both the I Quit match and the Main Event.

What will be the longest match?
I'll have to go with the main event

What will be the shortest match?
Either the Dynasty Title match or the Star-Noble bout

Who takes the fall in the Tag Team Championship match?
I think that Brent is going to get beat in this one

Predict the order of teams in the Tag Team Turmoil match.
FROM START TO FINISH: Doane & Masters, American Made, Samoan Fight Club, Hooliganz, Low Jack, Sons of the Dungeon
Brandon_Brownson is offline   Reply With Quote