Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2012, 06:39 AM   #116 (permalink)
Concrete
Working on a novel about about nothing

Concrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missed
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Kenny Omega vs Hiroshi Yamato - AJPW Jr Heavyweight Championship 3/1: ****
What a good match. I found myself asking myself the whole match how Kenny Omega hasn't been signed by either WWE or TNA. I know he was signed to a development deal at one point but he is just so good right now. He is able to portray his character, either a really good heel like he was here or an over-the-top babyface, better than almost anyone else out there and he does it within the confines of a match. Yamato beats up Nakazawa every time he tries to get involved which I thought was great. I saw Yamato's match vs. KAI last year which is my only familiarity with him and I thought he was phenomenal in that match and this just proved it wasn't a fluke. A very good match and being I have only seen a few WWE matches so far this year, this must be my MOTY so far but it will probably stay in my top 5 for a couple of months.
Concrete is offline   Reply With Quote