Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2012, 09:59 PM   #629 (permalink)
DesolationRow
I've Come to Open the Purple Testament of Bleeding War

Location: Third & King, Paying Homage to the Willie Mays Statue
DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

I thought this latest Raw was the best they've produced in probably 3-1/2 months (since the first two weeks or so of October during the height of the Triple H Downfall angle), but that, sadly, is not saying very much. It's almost unfathomable how much the product began to sink--especially on the Raw brand--coming off the heels of Vengeance. I can't help but speculate that much of this was down to the writers knowing The Rock was on his way back, so they didn't need to do any work. Survivor Series was a massive letdown from what it should/could have been.

From around early December through the last week or so, I've been watching Raw and Smackdown strictly out of habit more than anything else.

I did, however, enjoy this latest episode of Raw, primarily because WWE gave at least some focus to their storylines and created actual character motivations for once (Punk, Cena, Kane, Laurinaitis, etceteras). Job well done. For one week, in any case.

I also enjoyed going to the Oakland, CA house show the day before and was stunned when Primo and Epico won the Tag Team Championships at a house show! Found out about a day and a half later why, haha. Oh, Evan Bourne. John Cena, Triple H, CM Punk and Chris Jericho all go to bat for you at different times and this is how you pay them back?

Time to give Kofi Kingston a healthy midcard push again.

Starbuck and obis, thanks for the welcome backs... Will send you an absurdly overdue PM soon, Starbuck! I'm sure you haven't forgotten about our "Axxess plot," haha!