Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BTB Graphics Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2012, 09:07 AM   #465 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatWeirdGuy View Post
Last Request: N/A

Deets: I'm just looking for show banners, the standard size really. For Raw, could I have Dolph Ziggler (Far left), John Cena (Near left), CM Punk (centre), The Miz (near right) and then Kofi Kingston (far right). Smackdown I would like Sin Cara (Far left), Christian (Near left), Randy Orton (Centre), Mark Henry (Near right) Cody Rhodes, still with mask (Far right).

I don't mind who does it, from what I've seen everyone here is good at what they do.

Rep will be given, and so will some credits (I don't have a lot as you can see aha) but once I've got more, I'll be sure to give some more out. Thanks