Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2012, 03:06 PM   #336 (permalink)
Kun10
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Kun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by METTA WORLD PEACE View Post
I haven't tried that. I mainly use the lock-on against him so I can strafe/back up with relative safety. That attack where he charges you with the giant hammer would slaughter me if I tried to turn and run and he managed to catch me unguarded.

If I didn't keep running into pillars before I got out of range, the lightning attack probably wouldn't have caused as much damage as it has.
You could try toggling on and off lock-on? Turn the lock off while he's going for the attack before darting out then turn around and lock on again.

Sephiroth probably has a better tactic, most of mines revolve around the notion that you suck at the game.
Kun10 is offline   Reply With Quote