Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2012, 08:32 PM   #426 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default re: Official General Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by starship.paint View Post
Who would have known that the Divas match actually featured some psychology? A Bella twin was pretty good in working over Kelly's arm, and I love seeing that stupid Kelly Kelly getting beaten up. As usual, Kelly is a fool, her right arm was getting worked over and she still used her right arm, instead of her left, to "kick out" of pinfalls. Bitch still can't run the ropes or execute a nice headscissors takedown.
I agree completely. I initially watched the match to just see The Bella Twins, but I started watching and it turned out to be a nice little match, much better than anything they would allow on RAW. I hate how RAW only ever allow like a minute for a divas match, when they can show in this instance for example, that they can put on much better matches if they were just given more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
Brie Bella isn't that bad, imo. Thought she did a good job and I saw legitimate improvement in her.
Yes, she's so much better than Kelly Kelly in the ring, and I hate that there's still some deluded people out there that think The Bella Twins are the worst when it comes to wrestling skills.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote