Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2012, 01:04 PM   #2741 (permalink)
heyman deciple
Working on my abs

heyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatWeirdGuy View Post
Is it unheard of to have a promo hyping the arrival of a Superstar/Tag Team for different people on both shows? So having a set of packages on Raw for one person, and another set on Smackdown for another, would that be too many new faces coming in at once?
I think you'd be better holding off, do one and wait until doing the other.

You don't want to do it too close together either as it could feel too much been there done that.

Maybe you do a hype video for one and a storyline introduction for the other.

I think sometimes people over rely on hype videos to introduce people when a good storyline introduction can work just as well if not even better.
heyman deciple is offline   Reply With Quote