Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2012, 04:42 PM   #2737 (permalink)
cp954
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

cp954 cp954 cp954 cp954 cp954 cp954
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasi Juice View Post
'Taker is a tough cookie to book. It's easy to just bring him back around January, have him be involved in one big feud, win at WM and leave again. It's what the WWE has been doing for years and it's very easy booking. However, changing this set-up and going out of the box with Taker could possibly tarnish his legacy, which is not something you want to do. I think he's one of those guys you probably shouldn't mess too much with if your BTB is set in current times; have him retire after WM30 and voila. If it's in the 90's, it would be fine because he wasn't such a legendary figure yet. Also, American Bad Ass > Deadman in booking fun.
Yeah, current day the option you suggested is spot on. I'm currently in 2005 though and that's why it's fairly difficult as he's not long returned as the 'Deadman' so can't really switch it up too much. At the same time though he's done near enough everything going already in both personas. You can't really do anything too exciting with him that hasn't been done, hasn't been seen before. I also find myself wanting to use him to put over some younger stars BIG time but the more you continue to do that, the less it's going to mean as you continue to do so. 'Tis a tricky one.
cp954 is offline   Reply With Quote