Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2012, 03:55 PM   #320 (permalink)
Kun10
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Kun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
You might need to for a few especially for the one involving Darkstalker Kaathe because if there weren't guides or someone telling you, you would have gone through every playthru without finding him.
Yeah that was what I was on about in my rant disguised as advice earlier. That REALLY pissed me off. I know you can feed Frampt items and titanite, but I'd much rather have known more about the story than going through the game not realising there was another side to the tale until I stumbled upon an alternate ending. All the other stuff like meeting NPCs in certain places at certain times I can understand but Kaathe actually seemed too important to me to be found in such an obscure way.
Kun10 is offline   Reply With Quote