Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread
View Single Post
post #98 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2012, 04:49 PM
11 Pipers Piping
Rowdy Rahddy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by topper1 View Post
It's Cabana my guess is he did a dance and some fan in attendance laughed and decided it was 5 stars.
While I tend to agree with some of your belief (in that Cabana is over-rated) he has been a part of some great "serious" matches. I'd suggest, though, that before you argue against the match you read the breakdown I linked to in my previous post. In which you will find that while the match started off with Colt's usual comedy shtick, the match did progress into a competitive wrestling style.

I also suggest that you don't pick on "lesser" Indy shows and hold the notion that they're void of anything at all bearably watchable. While this may be the case for some there are others that have shown promise and are also usually home to the next big stars (they all have to start off in the business somewhere, and at lower talent levels). It's like WWE marks bashing RoH/PWG for being a low-grade, backyard promotion of no-drawing hacks. None of us would like such a comment and, as such, I think it only fair we don't propagate such a belief within the Indy environ.

Whether large or small, in the backyard or in MSG, size doesn't matter. It's the product you put out that does.

Last edited by 11 Pipers Piping; 01-14-2012 at 04:51 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome