Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2012, 12:59 PM   #593 (permalink)
FingazMc
Cutting promos on other Mc's...

FingazMc needs to take rep more seriousFingazMc needs to take rep more seriousFingazMc needs to take rep more seriousFingazMc needs to take rep more seriousFingazMc needs to take rep more seriousFingazMc needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Only just managed to see Raw and I'm not usually a complainer, I don't remember me ever slagging off WWE like most people do. But this Raw was fucking awful if I'd of been watching it live I would of given up and gone to sleep. Even the Jericho thing is pissing me off now, I know I'm supposed to be pissed off but it's making me not care about him at all "Oh great Jericho not saying anything" why the fuck would I want to watch that. I can't remember a Raw being this bad tbh.

And the Brodus Clay debut wtf? I know it'll be some storyline of them punishing him or something and eventually he'll be a monster but it pretty much killed any momentum (even if it was just a small amount) he had of being a monster heel.
Anyway, Raw was poor.
Oh and for anyone who says "Don't watch if you don't like it" I probably won't watch alot of next week's show as I'll be skipping any segments/matches that are shit...

/rant