Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2012, 12:59 PM   #593 (permalink)
FingazMc
Cutting promos on other Mc's...

FingazMc 501 - 1000FingazMc 501 - 1000FingazMc 501 - 1000FingazMc 501 - 1000FingazMc 501 - 1000FingazMc 501 - 1000
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Only just managed to see Raw and I'm not usually a complainer, I don't remember me ever slagging off WWE like most people do. But this Raw was fucking awful if I'd of been watching it live I would of given up and gone to sleep. Even the Jericho thing is pissing me off now, I know I'm supposed to be pissed off but it's making me not care about him at all "Oh great Jericho not saying anything" why the fuck would I want to watch that. I can't remember a Raw being this bad tbh.

And the Brodus Clay debut wtf? I know it'll be some storyline of them punishing him or something and eventually he'll be a monster but it pretty much killed any momentum (even if it was just a small amount) he had of being a monster heel.
Anyway, Raw was poor.
Oh and for anyone who says "Don't watch if you don't like it" I probably won't watch alot of next week's show as I'll be skipping any segments/matches that are shit...

/rant