Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2012, 05:37 AM   #80 (permalink)
geraldinhio
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

geraldinhio geraldinhio geraldinhio geraldinhio geraldinhio geraldinhio geraldinhio geraldinhio geraldinhio geraldinhio geraldinhio
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
The 2011 thread is still open, anyway, seeing how much you enjoyed the main event.

Anyway, I see the Meltzer star ratings for Genesis are out with Abyss Vs Bully Ray coming in at a whopping one star! He is such a troll. Even I wasn't as much a fan of it as others seem to be but even compared to how I feel that's a complete joke (I had it as ***1/4 and MotN).

To each their own, I suppose...
I wouldn't listen to a word Meltzer says . I don't think anyone takes him serious anymore. Abyss vs Bully Ray exceeded my expectations by far. Some nice spots, a super hot crowd and wasn't as sloppy as I expected. Probably was MOTN to be honest.

Anyway , just watched Daisuke Sekimoto vs Suwama AJPW; 2012/01/02
Holy fuck this was awesome. I've said it before I'm not a big fan of heavyweight puro matches these days but I obviously haven't been watching enough of Sekimoto( and Suwama for that matter). I've only seen Sekimoto a hand full of times . I watched a few of his BJW tags and seen him against Generico in wXw and Kota Ibushi in DDT . The man is my favourite heavyweight by far at the moment.

The match its self was excellent, some great psychology. Suwama taking out Sekimoto's back with an excellent workover to take away Sekimoto's powerhouse game was great. Sekimoto's comeback was immense too.My jaw drops everytime he hits the deadlift german. I won't go into detail and ruin anyone of the comeback spots but all I'll say is watch this match.

****1/4+ great stuff.

I'm going watching Show vs Bryan from Smackdown now. I love this storyline and Bryan is pure gold in his current role. Hopefully Show/Bryan/Henry happens at the Rumble. I would of laughed this time last year if I said I was looking foward to a Show/Henry/Bryan title match as much as I am.

Last edited by geraldinhio : 01-14-2012 at 05:57 AM.
geraldinhio is offline   Reply With Quote