Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2012, 05:31 AM   #79 (permalink)
Scavo
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Scavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friends
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
You have no idea how much I'm actually looking forward to Impact now. I'm watching it with a friend, tonight (as tradition), but I was completely convinced it would suck so badly. Those ratings are much higher than anything on the PPV so I'm a happy chappy, again.
I liked past two episodes of Impact. Pacing of both shows was excellent.

Genesis was good too, with Hardy/Roode being ***1/2, Ray/Abyss ***3/4 and X Division title match ***1/2, as the MOTYC's.

As far as rematches on Impact go, I prefer Angle/Storm as it was only the second of their 4 matches that was really, really good. First back in September was great, FR and Genesis were solid, but unspectacular, while this 4th match was superb.

I might little overrated Hardy/Roode from Impact, after watching it again, I'm lowering it to from ***1/2 to ***. Worth checking out, though. Nevertheless, TNA has begin the year very good, and I hope they continue the year with excellent matches and shows.

Last edited by Scavo : 01-14-2012 at 06:14 AM.
Scavo is offline   Reply With Quote