Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread
View Single Post
post #79 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2012, 06:31 AM
Scavo
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
You have no idea how much I'm actually looking forward to Impact now. I'm watching it with a friend, tonight (as tradition), but I was completely convinced it would suck so badly. Those ratings are much higher than anything on the PPV so I'm a happy chappy, again.
I liked past two episodes of Impact. Pacing of both shows was excellent.

Genesis was good too, with Hardy/Roode being ***1/2, Ray/Abyss ***3/4 and X Division title match ***1/2, as the MOTYC's.

As far as rematches on Impact go, I prefer Angle/Storm as it was only the second of their 4 matches that was really, really good. First back in September was great, FR and Genesis were solid, but unspectacular, while this 4th match was superb.

I might little overrated Hardy/Roode from Impact, after watching it again, I'm lowering it to from ***1/2 to ***. Worth checking out, though. Nevertheless, TNA has begin the year very good, and I hope they continue the year with excellent matches and shows.

Last edited by Scavo; 01-14-2012 at 07:14 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome