Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2012, 04:48 PM   #1547 (permalink)
Terry Gyimah
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Terry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Survivor Series Predictions

WWE Championship Triple-Threat Match with the WWE Champion Batista taking on Randy Orton and Triple H, as for who wins the Triple-Threat, I see it being the Age of Orton once again with Orton winning the WWE Championship pinning Triple H, to cause a re-match at Night of Champions between Orton and Batista, and it also takes Triple H out of the WWE Title picture

World Tag Team Championship Tournament Final Triple-Threat Match with Team Omega (Matt Hardy & Gregory Helms) vs. Rey Mysterio & Mistico vs. Christopher Daniels & Kaval, as for who wins, I see Mysterio & Mistico winning the World Tag Team Championship by winning this match becoming the new World Tag Team Champions

Team Cena vs. Team Punk, I see Team Cena winning this match with Cena getting his World Heavyweight Championship match at Night of Champions facing Punk for the title there

Team RAW vs Team Smackdown, Team Smackdown will win

Team HBK vs. Team Miz, I see Team Miz winning this match with Miz going over here at this event, by HBK putting him over

Big Show vs JBL Loser Leaves Town Match Hell in a Cell, career-threatening match for both men with both of these men's careers on the line in this match, winner stays in the WWE, loser leaves the WWE, as for who I think will win this match, Big Show will win with JBL leaving the WWE

Undertaker vs. Ted DiBiase, as for who wins this match here, I see it being Ted DiBiase with Undertaker putting him over, and then the rubber match being at the Royal Rumble with Undertaker going over
Terry Gyimah is offline   Reply With Quote