Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2012, 08:04 AM   #2746 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Mad Men Season 4 has been really good so far, enjoying the continued progression of Sally being primarily affected by the Don/Betty fiasco of a relationship, though the thought of a girl her age masturbating was a bit difficult to watch (I mean she still looks really young but she can't be any older than 12 surely, unless I'm really off on the time jump).

Enjoying the new agency and Pete growing as a character, given how his character seems to bounce from being in trouble to paradise, I do worry whether Trudy's pregnancy will have a happy ending, and the continued tease that he and Peggy still have feelings for each other is really good.

It is different this show, given that a lot of storylines are very subtle and slow building, meaning Don hasn't really been involved much this season so far bar the odd interaction with Betty and him now being a bachelor again with more love interests. Wondering if Roger and Don are going to fall out, the scene where Roger insults the Japanese businessmen coupled with some of his behaviour towards the end of last season has strained their relationship compared to Season 1 & 2, can't really remember the last time they had a proper friendly drink this season.

Don's new secretary is brilliant though, some very funny moments due to her age and not being familiar with some of the surroundings of the agency, the bits where she refused to let Pete give Don his gift and yelling at the prospective employee 'I don't work for you!' were hilarious.

Last edited by WOOLCOCK : 01-12-2012 at 08:13 AM.