Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2012, 09:53 AM   #969 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

I practically remember nothing about it now. I think the general vibe I got from it when I last watched it was that I preferred it to their WWF matches, but I re-watched their ironman match from January '93 about 6 months ago and thought that was really good, so I don't think I'd still have the Souled Out match ahead of that if I re-watched it. I don't like the '92 match where Bret wins the title, though.

Honestly, I wasn't planning on re-watching any of the Bret/Flair WCW matches (if they even had more than one...I don't remember at this point) because there's so much other shit that I'm trying to wade through, but if I've got time at the end I'll give Souled out a spin.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote