Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2012, 09:00 AM   #5643 (permalink)
S-Mac
7 years, 18 movies later ....

S-Mac probably won't be missedS-Mac probably won't be missedS-Mac probably won't be missedS-Mac probably won't be missedS-Mac probably won't be missedS-Mac probably won't be missedS-Mac probably won't be missedS-Mac probably won't be missedS-Mac probably won't be missedS-Mac probably won't be missedS-Mac probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Corre View Post
Just finished watching No Surrender 2010. The undercard was good imo, I especially enjoyed MCMG vs Gen Me, Sabu vs Doug Williams and Abyss vs Rhino.

Jeff Hardy vs Kurt Angle and The Pope vs Mr. Anderson were the main events, but I wasn't impressed with either match. Especially Jeff vs Angle was pretty bad imo, there were a couple nice spots like the Swanton Bomb to the outside, but other then those couple good spots it wasn't very good.
Was that the Hardy/Angle match that went like half an hour if it is i actually really enjoyed that match and i think Angle worked most of the match with a broken rib.