Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists
View Single Post
post #963 of (permalink) Old 01-08-2012, 02:40 PM
Legend
I'M A WOLF BEAST GUY

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
I'm with 93 on the Clash tag. Agree on the majority of the tags he listed being better bar the MVC/Steiners and the Mid South 6 man.

3) The Dirty White Boys vs. Terry Daniels & Bill Dundee (5/11/85)
5) The Fantastics vs. "Dr. Death" Steve Williams & Jake Roberts (4/14/85)
=) The Fantastics vs. The Midnight Express (OKC 8/9/84)
=) The Midnight Express vs. Bill Dundee & Porkchop Cash (4/6/84)

I'd say them Mid South tags are all better than it too. The Clash tag is phenomenal btw, not trying to downplay it one bit. Best US tag for me would probably be MX vs Fantastics from the 1st Clash. That or MX vs Southern Boys from GAB 1990. I think at least. Final Conflict tag would have to be right up there too thinking about it. War Games 92 would be a contender too for sure if you're counting War Games a tag match.

Edit: Thinking about there's a TON of ROH tags that I'd consider for best US tag of all time. Prophecy/SCS and Briscoes/Steenerico Street Fights definitely would be. Briscoes vs Aries/Strong from Unified would be right up there too. Ladder War I too. Different style though so I guess they're not a fair comparison but yeah ROH tags should at least be mentioned on the topic. There's some PWG tags too.
Have you uploaded those Mid South ones, Seabs?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome