Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2012, 08:55 AM   #41 (permalink)
Bubz
All in the reflexes

Bubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Daisuke Sekimoto & Yoshihito Sasaki vs Akebono & Ryota Hama - BJW 02/01
Really great match and so much fun. I'm going to try and watch all the BJW/AJPW tags that get mentioned in here this year, because last year I only watched a couple of Sekimoto/Okabayoshi tags. And from what I hear and what I've seen here I've been missing out and I know this is probably far from the best I'm going to see. I loved Akebono and Hama as a team, seriously unstoppable monsters. Man, Sasaki must have been unable to breathe for the majority of this. Sekimoto coming in off the hot tag was awesome and I really liked the end with Hama/Akebono just taking apart sasaki and not letting Daisuke get in the ring because the only way they aren't getting the pin is if it gets broken up. ****1/4

Also, WHAT IS THE LINK? PLEASE TELL ME!
Bubz is offline   Reply With Quote