Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is everyone on the Internet a troll?

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2012, 02:25 PM   #83 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Is everyone on the Internet a troll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeadening View Post
Say what you want about Austin101 though, he knows his wrestling history.
No he doesn't.

He's watched every WWF/E DVD ever released a million times, but beyond that he didn't really know shit. I guess he knows "WWF/E history", but beyond that he lifts stuff from other people that know what they're actually talking about.

He made a "Greatest Cage Matches in History" thread before his meltdown and he PM'd me asking what should be on it. He hadn't seen half the matches I told him to list, but he put them there anyway because I told him they were good (and I'm not bragging about someone that's even more of a lunatic than me asking for my opinion on pro-wrestling over the internet).

I thought it was awesome how he'd stick to his guns and not give a shit about what other people said even if he was completely and utterly wrong/insane, but he worked so many people with that "bastion of wrestling knowledge" gimmick.
GOD of CUNT is online now   Reply With Quote