Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is everyone on the Internet a troll?

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2012, 02:25 PM   #83 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default Re: Is everyone on the Internet a troll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeadening View Post
Say what you want about Austin101 though, he knows his wrestling history.
No he doesn't.

He's watched every WWF/E DVD ever released a million times, but beyond that he didn't really know shit. I guess he knows "WWF/E history", but beyond that he lifts stuff from other people that know what they're actually talking about.

He made a "Greatest Cage Matches in History" thread before his meltdown and he PM'd me asking what should be on it. He hadn't seen half the matches I told him to list, but he put them there anyway because I told him they were good (and I'm not bragging about someone that's even more of a lunatic than me asking for my opinion on pro-wrestling over the internet).

I thought it was awesome how he'd stick to his guns and not give a shit about what other people said even if he was completely and utterly wrong/insane, but he worked so many people with that "bastion of wrestling knowledge" gimmick.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote