Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2012, 12:37 PM   #935 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

I could be forgetting a few matches/not watched some others that may appeal to me, but yeah on last watch I just adored everything about it from the characters, to the crowd, the setting, Jim Ross on commentary, little touches etc etc. Something about it just stuck with me and made me appreciate it so much more, same with Hogan/Flair Halloween Havoc Steel Cage being my #11, even though there are a ton of matches on my ballot I would probably watch ahead of it, something about it just made me love it so much more that I decided it was worthy of placing incredibly high on my ballot.
WOOLCOCK is online now   Reply With Quote