Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2012, 01:31 PM   #934 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
The Clash tag might be one of the best American tags of all time, maybe just behind the Steamboat/Youngblood v Slaughter/Kernodle Final Conflict Steel Cage tag. Its just a perfectly worked style and a master display of crowd control and 4 brilliant workers putting on a sensational match, doesn't hurt that arguably the 2nd greatest tag team FIP is in the match against one of wrestling's best tag team heels either.
I agree with the bolded part.

The underlined part just seems like a massive stretch to me, though.

I mean, I can see the case that it's better than any WWF/E tag ever, even if I think there are a few that are as good or better (although there wouldn't be many). It's definitely one of the best WCW tags of the 90s (arguably the best, although I personally wouldn't argue that). But #2 *all-time*? If I had any sort of motivation to come up with a personal top 20 it'd most likely be in or about there, but top 5 seems like a huge stretch never mind second just behind the Final Conflict tag.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote