Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2012, 12:31 PM   #934 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
The Clash tag might be one of the best American tags of all time, maybe just behind the Steamboat/Youngblood v Slaughter/Kernodle Final Conflict Steel Cage tag. Its just a perfectly worked style and a master display of crowd control and 4 brilliant workers putting on a sensational match, doesn't hurt that arguably the 2nd greatest tag team FIP is in the match against one of wrestling's best tag team heels either.
I agree with the bolded part.

The underlined part just seems like a massive stretch to me, though.

I mean, I can see the case that it's better than any WWF/E tag ever, even if I think there are a few that are as good or better (although there wouldn't be many). It's definitely one of the best WCW tags of the 90s (arguably the best, although I personally wouldn't argue that). But #2 *all-time*? If I had any sort of motivation to come up with a personal top 20 it'd most likely be in or about there, but top 5 seems like a huge stretch never mind second just behind the Final Conflict tag.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote