Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2012, 11:36 AM   #932 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
Yeah that fucking rules and is a million times better than any WWE tag match ever. I also prefer it to WarGames as the best US match of 91.
Sheeit, that tag is awesome, but it's not better than Rockers/Orients. Well I wouldn't really argue with anyone that thought it was better, but it's not THAT much better. There's a Rockers/Brainbusters tag (don't remember which one specifically since they had about 4 million) that's about as good too, and I still think the Clique tag is tremendous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniomare007 View Post
after all this time I still don't get these Yeah/WCW exchanges
They keep me coming back to this thread. They're the Kevin Nash of this section.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote