Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2012, 09:07 AM   #928 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

WCW just lives to confuse us, why are you so vague man?

That tag is incredible btw and it made #5 on my Top 100 WCW ballot, everyone in it was brilliant and it proves why southern tag formula makes for the best tag team matches. Think it was one of the first matches I saw of Zbyszko as well and I'd recommend anyone who watches this match watch more of him, because despite being the lesser of the 4 workers in the match (not a knock at all given the quality involved in that match) he's still a great great heel worker and well worth looking up.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote