Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2012, 08:57 PM   #4347 (permalink)
ice_edge
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

ice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMPRKO View Post
I will love to see how they can create a live action Ichigo complete with massive sword.

Although the live action Death Note movie sounds more promising, especially since the director stood up to WB and is staying faithful to the source material (even more so than the Japanese movies did)
LoL I would like to see them try. Gosh this movie sounds like sucha fail. No way they are going to recreate the awesomeness of first 64 eps.

It's to much over the top to be good.

The thing is I doubt the US version will really be any better. It's not that Japanese version where that bad it's just that they should stop making movie versions of anime...period.

One of the coolest things about anime is the art direction and the freedom that comes with it. Movies can't have the same flair and atmosphere and the flashiness that anime can. That's just the way it is.

You simply can't recreate that in films. Hence why no movies in the world will do it justice. DN is simply to high up there in the top best in all aspects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMPRKO View Post
Steins;Gate was fantastic
I second that. Although until certain point. After a certain point it get's to cliched IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiplop View Post
death note is the best anime, ever.

And i'm a fan of naruto
One of the best no doubt.

Naruto fan here also .