Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2012, 03:03 AM   #344 (permalink)
swagger_ROCKS
SPICE/SWAG

swagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazuki View Post
Nobody cares for Jack Swagger right now. Of course they are going to change the channel. You failed to mention he gained some of the audience back which is good. seriously guys, do you care this much about the ratings?
That's like me saying I am not going to watch a match between Lance Storm vs Rock because I don't like Lance Storm. Are you saying that Ziggles is the reason those viewers came back?

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. GigiStar