Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - All TNA Media/Youtube related show thread
View Single Post
post #653 of (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 12:19 AM
thesuperred
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Footage of Desire Breaking Her Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudness View Post
If this was a bodybuilding I'd probably be laughing off either at your height or weight stats which are usually shown in BB forums. I got my fucking leg broken and I still continued to do fitness modelling, I guess by your standards I am an inhuman beeing who managed to to the impossible, but by my own standards I just continued to do the most basic things as far as ftiness goes since I actually love the sport.

She got her back broken and recovered, why is she still fat? I got my leg broken and I'm back at 180 lbs @ 5-6% bf, more or less contest ready, why can't a former KO who also just got her bodyparts broken can get in a decent shape at least?
You're comparing a broken leg to a broken back and broken tailbone? Seriously? You pretty much proved you are a moron. I had to have spinal surgery 2 years ago I have a 6inch scar on my lower back and I had to have a hole drilled thru my spine. I couldn't even walk for a few days and the pain is pretty incredible. I wasn't even allowed to start PT Rehab for 2 months. Just being stuck sitting on your ass for those 2 months I gained 20pounds. Yes once I was able to start rehab I lost the weight but I didn't get pregnant either. I've had many broken bones in my life and i'm a pretty tough guy but trust me having your back fucked up is not a fun time. So maybe don't be a tool about shit you obviously have no idea about.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome