Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - All TNA Media/Youtube related show thread

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2012, 11:19 PM   #653 (permalink)
thesuperred
Learning to break kayfabe

thesuperred needs to take rep more seriousthesuperred needs to take rep more seriousthesuperred needs to take rep more seriousthesuperred needs to take rep more seriousthesuperred needs to take rep more seriousthesuperred needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Footage of Desire Breaking Her Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudness View Post
If this was a bodybuilding I'd probably be laughing off either at your height or weight stats which are usually shown in BB forums. I got my fucking leg broken and I still continued to do fitness modelling, I guess by your standards I am an inhuman beeing who managed to to the impossible, but by my own standards I just continued to do the most basic things as far as ftiness goes since I actually love the sport.

She got her back broken and recovered, why is she still fat? I got my leg broken and I'm back at 180 lbs @ 5-6% bf, more or less contest ready, why can't a former KO who also just got her bodyparts broken can get in a decent shape at least?
You're comparing a broken leg to a broken back and broken tailbone? Seriously? You pretty much proved you are a moron. I had to have spinal surgery 2 years ago I have a 6inch scar on my lower back and I had to have a hole drilled thru my spine. I couldn't even walk for a few days and the pain is pretty incredible. I wasn't even allowed to start PT Rehab for 2 months. Just being stuck sitting on your ass for those 2 months I gained 20pounds. Yes once I was able to start rehab I lost the weight but I didn't get pregnant either. I've had many broken bones in my life and i'm a pretty tough guy but trust me having your back fucked up is not a fun time. So maybe don't be a tool about shit you obviously have no idea about.