Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #414 (permalink)
Johnny Sweatpants
No Cena is good Cena

Johnny Sweatpants needs to make some friendsJohnny Sweatpants needs to make some friendsJohnny Sweatpants needs to make some friendsJohnny Sweatpants needs to make some friendsJohnny Sweatpants needs to make some friendsJohnny Sweatpants needs to make some friendsJohnny Sweatpants needs to make some friendsJohnny Sweatpants needs to make some friends
Default re: Official General Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

I've been digging Superstars & NXT lately (particularly that Slater/Gabriel match) because the shows aren't as structured and rigid as RAW and Smackdown. There's more room for up-and-comers to strut their stuff. This week was simply okay. Bourne/Epico bored me to tears and watching Mason Ryan/JTG grapple was like watching paint dry. Yoshi Tatsu and Tyson Kidd put on a solid match but I couldn't help but feel apathetic, as both of these guys have been running in place for a couple of years now.

The Zeke/Mahal match was mostly toxic but noteworthy because of the burgundy turban that Jinder Mahal wore to the ring, which, as Stryker explained in typically condescending fashion, signifies his upper class status. So not only has he adopted the Iron Sheik's camel clutch, he's now wearing a turban (which reliably summons cheap heat from dumb Americans), AND the color of the turban indicates that he's better than us. I can't shake this funny feeling that Jinder Mahal will become quite relevant in 2012. It is an election year after all and Vince needs to remind us again that the rest of the world is evil.

Last edited by Johnny Sweatpants : 01-05-2012 at 09:18 PM.
Johnny Sweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote