Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Main Event and Juvy's Rise of Glory

View Single Post

Old 05-13-2005, 11:26 AM   #106 (permalink)
Hollywood Event
WWE Jobber

Hollywood Event 251 - 500Hollywood Event 251 - 500Hollywood Event 251 - 500Hollywood Event 251 - 500
Default Re: The Main Event and Juvy's Rise of Glory

Full Rating as Promised

Cena/HHH/Taker Promo – Good promo, Cena owned HHH in this, Taker attacking Cena and the fans cheering is a sign from you that Cena is way over with the crowd although I’m not sure if they would actually boo the deadman atm.

Hurricane-Carlito – You use Hurricane as well as I have ever seen him used imo good job there

CW Triple Threat – The CW division is picking up and I see you putting over London as a fighting champion

Charlie Haas Promo – It’ll be interesting to see if you can make use of Charlie Haas as a singles competitor because so far nobody has

Eddie vs. Rey – Good that Eddie was put over here as he needed it after his losses previously to Rey.

US Title Match – Heel vs. Heel but with the promo before it I guess it made it work so good job this time round, shame to see Carlito as Taker’s victim

Main Event – Taker turning heel after this was good, Carlito looks like he’s in for a mega push if he’s going to feud with Taker, Cena vs. HHH at JD is also gonna be cool, lets hope Cena beats him

Realism – 10/10 everything perfect

Length – Maybe just one more segment needed, otherwise perfect 9/10

Quality/Entertainment – 8/10 here for me as the show was well written but some things wouldn’t have been really interesting to watch.

Spelling/Grammar: Perfect 10/10

Matches/Booking: A little better but the way the US Title defence was booked I didn’t like even though there was a promo beforehand I just can’t see heel vs. heel unless it’s something big 8/10

Overall: 90/100

Nice work!