Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Main Event and Juvy's Rise of Glory

View Single Post

Old 05-13-2005, 12:26 PM   #106 (permalink)
Hollywood Event
WWE Jobber

Hollywood Event should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHollywood Event should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHollywood Event should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHollywood Event should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: The Main Event and Juvy's Rise of Glory

Full Rating as Promised

Cena/HHH/Taker Promo – Good promo, Cena owned HHH in this, Taker attacking Cena and the fans cheering is a sign from you that Cena is way over with the crowd although I’m not sure if they would actually boo the deadman atm.

Hurricane-Carlito – You use Hurricane as well as I have ever seen him used imo good job there

CW Triple Threat – The CW division is picking up and I see you putting over London as a fighting champion

Charlie Haas Promo – It’ll be interesting to see if you can make use of Charlie Haas as a singles competitor because so far nobody has

Eddie vs. Rey – Good that Eddie was put over here as he needed it after his losses previously to Rey.

US Title Match – Heel vs. Heel but with the promo before it I guess it made it work so good job this time round, shame to see Carlito as Taker’s victim

Main Event – Taker turning heel after this was good, Carlito looks like he’s in for a mega push if he’s going to feud with Taker, Cena vs. HHH at JD is also gonna be cool, lets hope Cena beats him

Realism – 10/10 everything perfect

Length – Maybe just one more segment needed, otherwise perfect 9/10

Quality/Entertainment – 8/10 here for me as the show was well written but some things wouldn’t have been really interesting to watch.

Spelling/Grammar: Perfect 10/10

Matches/Booking: A little better but the way the US Title defence was booked I didn’t like even though there was a promo beforehand I just can’t see heel vs. heel unless it’s something big 8/10

Overall: 90/100

Nice work!