Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - All TNA Media/Youtube related show thread

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2012, 12:07 PM   #640 (permalink)
Loudness
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Loudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missed
Default Re: Footage of Desire Breaking Her Back

She's one of the many reasons why fatasses never get accepted in mainstream medias. Instead of working out after the injury, and keeping the fitness ideal, she just went to eating because she wasn't in TNA anymore. People like her annoy the hell out of me. Real fitness models are fit regardless of time and seasons, unlike her, even when I was injured, as soon as I was done to go I continued my training, regardless of how hard it was at first, and I still survived it. She deserves to be where she's at, I've seen people break their backs from squatting and still returning in shape after a year, I can't believe she's been off 5 years or so and is still complaining about TNA.