Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2012, 11:14 AM   #240 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomarkorton View Post
This sticky thread is a way to take the attention away from punk since he isnt a draw and will never be

My question is why wasnt this made when Orton or Cena was champ? There were countless threads on this forum "Orton cant draw, Orton doesnt bring in ratings, Take the title off Orton" but no no lets make it a sticky thread since our god is champ and members rarely take the time out to read them so in the end punk will look good. SMH.
I agree, what's next? after WM Punk is going to the B(irrelevant)show, make a ratings thread for SD now so it doesn't look so obvious when SD ratings bomb with Punk.

and about Jericho, they put him on a random time slot for some reason, stupid move after all the hype.