Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Lucha Underground, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - All TNA Media/Youtube related show thread
View Single Post
post #638 of (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Harriston
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Re: Footage of Desire Breaking Her Back

I broke my lumbar/sacrum spine and pelvic bone a year or so ago and the agony was on a level I couldn't fathom existed prior... changes your psyche.

This chick is Tough and I hope she gets back in shape... must be awful living with an injury like this carrying all that weight.

Jack of Diamonds 11:11, After warring with demons but just before you assume your last breath, make peace with all you lost... but know that what you won was the time it took to learn the Truth. So sayeth the destined educated wanderer into the Abyss, casualty in Adam, and above All, the card to be dealt with.

Noted Disciples: "Good for a Slam" Holly Graham, Mango Slice McRice, Joey "Exact Change" DeRange, Bruce Alrighty, Johnny Dribbleseed, Dick Fedora, Jon Jon the bodily Don, Spanky Del Fuego, Slim 'n Grimm, Thomas the Shank Engine, Michael Jackson's childhood personified, Ryan Reynold's chill doppleganger, Haunted Hearst Helmsley, the "Pick a Jew to Right Jew" Committee

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome