Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2012, 10:33 AM   #234 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
For the record, I don't think the ratings threads should be stickied. It's like having one big thread for Raw every week and is just going to mess everything up. Also, why people think this is the first time bitch fights have erupted over ratings is beyond me. They happen all the time and have happened in the past to this extreme, usually when somebody the IWC likes or dislikes draws or loses viewers yet somehow those threads didn't get stickied. Don't see why this should be any different tbh and it does whiff of the fact that it involves Punk and some of the mods are Punk marks. Pretty sure if these shitstorms were erupting about somebody else, see Orton in 2010 for example, that there would be no sticky thread.

On the actual ratings front from last week, which we now have to go hunting back for which is why I don't like the idea of having one big ratings thread, there isn't much to say other than the same thing we've been saying for ages now. Cena draws on all fronts and that's about it really. The low start to the show is pretty shitty but there was no build for anything going into that show iirc so it shouldn't be surprising that nobody tuned in. The big news will come when we get this weeks rating breakdown because that's the interesting one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcc View Post
Lol, the sticky is clearly a way for the fanboys (aka Mods) of this site to offload the fact that their hero is a failure. Nobody bothers to read stickied threads except the Raw thread.
That's exactly what I said, too obvious. and lol @ Punk in the lowest rated segment, when the hell that happened before? the WWE champion doing numbers like that, probably Nash or not even him. would be funny to see what happen after WM.