Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2012, 11:09 AM   #231 (permalink)
Loudness
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Loudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a push
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Since I basically trolled my more serious concerns about the ratings in the threads in the last 3 weeks and nothing changed rating wise since, I'm not really going to elaborate seriously on my former thoughts as pretty much has already been said.

I don't see how people are shocked his return didn't draw. Apart from the active IWC, most people didn't care about the It Begins promos. By active I mean posting a lot and reading a lot of dirtsheets etc. Even despite beeing a big Jericho fan, I didn't care for the buildup, or the promo at all, Jericho isn't a guy that transcends wrestling like the Rock, I knew he would eventually come back after DWDS, and he did. Basically, he's a sort of gem to already watching fans, but if he comes or goes, it won't really affect anybody nevertheless. He simply lacks the charisma for that.