Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

600K views 8K replies 532 participants last post by  adamclark52 
#1 ·
Unlike HDNet, the weekly broadcasts will air at different times and for those of us abroad, we'll be seeing it at all different times online too, so I guess we can discuss events/happenings here.

Here's the preview for this week.

SBG have brought some great technical leaps since HDNet. The Haas/Benjamin segment with them holding the belts looks real clear, for instance.

Can't wait.

#5,764 ·
I am disappointed at Nigel. He announced the title match and got it wrong. He said it was Jay Lethal vs. Adam Cole. Not true. It is Jay Lethal vs. Adam Cole....BAAAAABY!!!!

Reactions: MarkyWhipwreck
#5,790 ·
3 really good epsiodes of ROH TV in a row, this Cole/Lethal build has been masterful. Cole's gotta get the win at DBD.

- Lio Rush v. Donavan Dijak was awesome, these two are really good while still growing. Also, Lio Rush won I know this would make @Leon Knuckles happy.

- Young Bucks v. RPG Vice was great as well, really into the match.

- The Cole/Lethal contract signing was intense Cole being the prick heel telling Lethal it wasn't personal it's just about the title while Lethal said the complete opposite. Lethal even tried to cut Cole's hair but The Bucks saved Cole.

Reactions: Leon Knuckles
#5,806 ·
So ROH announced all the info for next year's Supercard of Honor and tickets are now on sale. It's only one show this time so they'll hopefully stack the hell out of it. No clue if it'll be a PPV or TV taping at all but it seems doubtful. Has a cool logo though. Hoping they bring in some CMLL talent and put them in a match together like they used to do with the Dragon Gate guys.

SUPERCARD OF HONOR XI
SATURDAY, APRIL 1ST, 2017
THE LAKELAND CENTER
6:00PM BELL TIME

Isn't this right in your backyard @Hencheman_21? Talk about getting lucky. :p

#5,807 ·
Hell yea it is!!!! :grin2: This is awesome. I still need to get my ticket for the show in October. First row is sold out for it so no rush plus not sure if this girl I know will be able to go so kind of waiting on that. But will have to go to this show for sure. I have not been to a PPV level show for ROH. Been to ones for WWE and TNA. Thanks for the heads up. (Y)

Reactions: Corey
#5,810 ·
September 17th in Lockport NY, the Honor Rumble returns. The winner gets a future ROH World Title shot. They're not giving out the participants right now but the main event is Briscoes vs. Cabana & Castle so idk if they're involved or not.

Assuming that Cole wins the belt tomorrow night (which I imagine we all think is gonna happen), if I had to pick a logical winner I'd go with Hanson or Jay White. Seems like they're giving White a nice push while he's in the states so I could see him getting a pop for the underdog win and looking good in defeat against Cole down the line. Hanson makes sense because of his size and he'd be a good challenger for Cole.

#5,818 ·
Jay Lethal v. Adam Cole 1on1 hasn't happened since All Star Extravaganza 2013 before both hit their primes in ROH, I legit think the match will be one of the best of the year.

Reactions: DGenerationMC
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.