Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2012, 03:32 AM   #205 (permalink)
swagger_ROCKS
SPICE/SWAG

swagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Ratings DON'T matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
I just think people use the ratings as an excuse and it's a very poor one. As for the DB situation, I loved that he won the title but I'm still not a fan of how it happened. But it does suggest that it's leading to a heel turn which then might make us look back and think differently. Swagger's reign was unfortunately booked horribly from even before he won MITB. I get what you're getting at though but I still hardly think that in this day and age the top guy is responsible for the rating.

There have been people I dislike that have won the belt and occasionally it can actually end up being a good reign. I think people don't set their differences aside and look past their dislike for someone.

Sorry if that makes no sense, it's 4 AM.
Well, personally, I don't bother with these threads at most times, because I know media has evolved so much since a long time ago, and there are much more ways to watch WWE now, you don't really have to watch it when it airs or even on Tv at all. I will watch on TV when ever I have the chance, but I know there are just some things in the WWE that just isn't going to force someone to wanna watch it when it airs. The "it begins" thing had me so hyped, but damn, the only thing that made that show, was the actual fact the the man returned in the first place.

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. GigiStar