Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2012, 02:51 AM   #195 (permalink)
Brye
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo

Brye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theproof View Post
Whether the ratings are high or low, who gives a crap? All that matters is if you liked the show not if a bunch of other people did. Not saying that we shouldn't be looking at the ratings but people put way to much into this. Ratings go up and down all the time and unless there is a significant change I don't really see why there needs to be a 10 page long discussion about it. The ratings are always awkward. I'm not a big fan of Punks current work but I'm not stupid enough to believe that he is a ratings killer when there are a lot more boring characters on RAW. When CM Punk has a segment, people stop to listen whether you like him or not. There's so many factors that go into ratings spikes and dips that it's almost impossible for any of us to really pinpoint why and discuss this intelligently because none of are qualified enough to understand this topic fully. It's always just a bunch of people talking out of there asses.
I don't think we always share the same opinion but I completely agree with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatKhaliFan666 View Post
Yes but he had that true bad ass look that made him easy to believe in. Casual fans really aren't paying attention to how many great wrestling matches he had. The WWE has actually compromised with hardcore wrestling fans by having daniel bryan/cm punk in the spotlight. I don't think that it's translating all that well with casuals. Why so many cowardly bad guys too?

I'm not one that should judge punk as I'm pretty casual but he's just not that intriguing to me. He gets good reactions from audiences and meh reactions from others from what I've seen.

Loved umaga by the way!
Completely agree on cowardly bad guys. It's a good gimmick for a few guys to have (worked awesome with JBL because he did everything he could to make the crowd hate him) but we see it far too much and even Henry lost some of his luster now.

And same, really wish he got a big title at one point but he had an awesome career.

Sig: ABrown & CHAMP

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down

Last edited by Brye : 01-05-2012 at 02:54 AM.