Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2012, 03:49 AM   #193 (permalink)
Theproof
Humbled

Theproof needs to take rep more seriousTheproof needs to take rep more seriousTheproof needs to take rep more seriousTheproof needs to take rep more seriousTheproof needs to take rep more seriousTheproof needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Whether the ratings are high or low, who gives a crap? All that matters is if you liked the show not if a bunch of other people did. Not saying that we shouldn't be looking at the ratings but people put way to much into this. Ratings go up and down all the time and unless there is a significant change I don't really see why there needs to be a 10 page long discussion about it. The ratings are always awkward. I'm not a big fan of Punks current work but I'm not stupid enough to believe that he is a ratings killer when there are a lot more boring characters on RAW. When CM Punk has a segment, people stop to listen whether you like him or not. There's so many factors that go into ratings spikes and dips that it's almost impossible for any of us to really pinpoint why and discuss this intelligently because none of us are qualified enough to understand this topic fully. It's always just a bunch of people talking out of there asses.