Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2012, 02:48 AM   #192 (permalink)
Brye
BADA BOOM! REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Nash View Post
Shut the fuck up I'm sick of people saying Batista was horrible he never was horrible I always enjoy his matches and I'm a punk fan too so don't bring up Batista because your arguments about him is irrelevant the casual loved him and he hold smackdown on his back and ratings were way better and higher than now. He had a great run when he was a heel, well if you dont like him than punk himself and others do respect him he have done alot for this business.
Batista's good stuff came from Triple H (Vengeance), Cena (2 of their 4 matches), all the Taker ones, one of the Edge ones, the occasional Finlay match and he was in a few good multi man matches. Not saying he didn't improve at all during his time in the WWE because he did, but I still don't think he was good. And I'll admit, he had a good match with MVP in '08 and I believe one with Morrison too. Just didn't find the guy tolerable at all on the mic until 2010.

And also, have you seen what he looks like now?

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

Click here for my BTB!