Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Awards 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2012, 06:50 PM   #78 (permalink)
IMPULSE
THUNDERCAT

IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: Mafia Awards 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
which is kinda depressing. im just less likely to be watched or whatever. although fakeclaiming BP in the last two games seemed to do a good enough job

hip is so good at mafia he's bad on this site. i should read through one of his GOAT MS performances but i'd struggle considering the WALLS OF TEXT there usually is
i'm going to ask for him a link. maybe hip played at the wrong time b/c when i first started playing there was a lot more content going on. then again i was a town drunk randomly in my first two games.

people catch on to that faking BP. i used to always hint that i can't die, until i replaced in as mafia and read that someone caught onto it in the QT.